The PTSO invites West End alumni, students, teachers, families, and friends to contribute to our school’s story and leave a legacy by purchasing a customized brick paver for the front terrace. Purchasing a brick is a great way to celebrate a student, honor a teacher, remember a loved one, share a special memory, or simply express your Blue Jay pride! Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is a limited time opportunity! ORDER DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 29, 2021.
- Proceeds from the sale go to the PTSO and will benefit current and future West End students and teachers!
- Personal messages only–bricks may not be used for political or commercial purposes.
- We expect bricks to be engraved in the summer or early fall of 2021.
STEP 1: CHOOSE SIZE AND SUBMIT PAYMENT
There are two sizes of brick pavers: 4 inches by 8 inches, which can have up to three lines of text, and 8 inches by 8 inches, which can have up to six lines of text. The cost is $100 for a 4 x 8 brick and $125 for 8 x 8 brick. Select your preferred size below and click “Pay Now” to pay online. (Note: The PTSO uses PayPal for online payments, but a PayPal account is not required. You will have the option of paying with a debit or credit card.) After completing your payment, you will be returned to this page to enter your custom message and complete your order.
|4 in x 8 in $100.00 USD 8 in x 8 in $125.00 USD|
STEP 2: ENTER THE TEXT YOU WANT ENGRAVED ON YOUR BRICK
Enter your custom message below.
- For a 4″ x 8″ brick: 1-3 lines, maximum of 18 characters per line
- For an 8″ x 8″ brick: 1-6 lines, maximum of 18 characters per line
- Punctuation marks and spaces count as characters.
- All text will be capitalized and centered.
We will contact you before your brick is engraved to confirm that the information we have received (names, dates, etc.) is correct. Thank you!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]